cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 day Timeout - Move to Backlog folder

I'm trying to create a process in the flow in which case an item is not approved, nor rejected in a 30 day period.  If neither response is received, I'm hoping to move the item out of an "active" queue and into a parking lot (which I have created as a folder).  

I tried to do this as a "Do Until' with a PT30D timeout, but that doesn't appear to have worked successfully.  

Anyone have any experience with this or ideas on how to achieve?  Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

One technique you might try is to use a recurrence trigger that kicks off once a day.  Then loop through your items looking for ones that meet your criteria and take action as appropriate.  It would be best to filter the items when you do the query before looping through them.  I don't know where your data is stored (SharePoint?) or I would try to provide an example.

Also, for a 30 day wait, the syntax is P30D rather than PT30D

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a screenshot of your sharepoint list?

How would you move a not approved, nor rejected item to a folder?You could only move an item to another sharepoint list,and you couldn't move a not approved, nor rejected item to a folder.

Do you want to check a new created item after 30 day to see if the item is not approved, nor rejected,and if the item is not approved, nor rejected, move the item to another list?

If you want to check a new created item after 30 day to see if the item is not approved, nor rejected,and if the item is not approved, nor rejected, move the item to another list,please let me know and I would offer you the workaround.

Best regards,

Alice

Hey, @Anonymous!

It appears as though @v-yuazh-msft would like some more information in order to further assist you properly with your issue. Please share any additional information that was requested in order to decrease the amount of time that it will take for you to be assisted!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,244)