cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
batvan276
Helper II
Helper II

4 Flow merge into one flow Possible? Parallel Branch?

Hello - Just wanted to see if anyone can recommend how I can make my automate more efficient .

I have a SharePoint Document Library used to log issues across 4 different teams.

Team 1 would upload the file and input their notes. 

Automate would trigger when a file or item is modified based on specific condition

e.g if created is modified, notes inputted in field "Team 1 Notes" is not = null

Automation would also update a field called "Team 1 Completed" to YES  and this will get carried over for the next Team 

I added this so that only one notification is sent per Team. 

Team 2 will then receive a notification based on the above , add their notes and this will carry on for up to 4 Team. 

Here is an example; 

batvan276_1-1614819944636.png

batvan276_2-1614819955302.png

What would happen if I use Parallel Branch ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
batvan276
Helper II
Helper II

I did some testing and it seems to work . 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@batvan276 Please check this video on parallel branching : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk0xmkIM5Yg

hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

batvan276
Helper II
Helper II

I did some testing and it seems to work . 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (90,593)