cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

50 flow limit per user issue

I have been testing flow to see if we can move away form sharepoint workflows and the final limiting factor and show stopper at the moment is the 50 flow limit per user:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/frequently-asked-questions

How many flows can I have?

Microsoft Flow comes with up to 50 flows. If you need more, you can request them

We have more than 50 processes to automate with flow without even looking into all the other useful things we can do with it. But we need to be able to make flows using a service account for password reasons etc. 

How do i request more flows for a particular account? how many can i request realistically we would want a much higher number 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: 50 flow limit per user issue

Hi Liam,

Please consider opening a support ticket to request more flows.

It seems that currently there is no way to request more flows on our own side, you may also submit an idea on Flow Ideas Forum, I will help collect and report it on my side:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

what is this limi exactly ? Is it 50 flow definitions par user ? or 50 flow definitions per tenant ?

Frequent Visitor

A single user can only create 50 flows 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,453)