cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ftani

A Flow to save all the already existing O365 e-mail's attachment to OneDrive

Hi,

I'm very new to Flow and I'm trying to create a Flow to save all the attachments from the already existing e-mails in my O365 Inbox to a folder in my OneDrive.

This would be an one time operation, as for the ones who arrives at my mail box from now on are already being being saved to my OneDrive using a template for that.

I need this as I have thousands of reports, one attachment per mail, in that particular folder inside my Inbox and it would take me a few day's work to manually save them all to my OneDrive.

I appreciate your support on this!

3 REPLIES 3
efialttes
Super User
Super User

Hi!

How many emails do you have in your Inbox?

I would suggest to explore 'Get emails' but please note default is 10 so I assume the API has its own limits so probably it will not match your expectations.

PD: as @Pstork1 explains in this thread "That particular action is hard coded to not retrieve any more than 25 emails at a time.  But if you move the emails to another folder once you finish processing them then you could run the action again and get the next 25.  Repeat until emails are all processed."

Hope his helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi,

Thanks for the support so far.

I have to perform this activity on 1711 e-mails, then I'm looking forward for a one-shot solution to this, as your suggestion would still take me a long time to complete.

Can you give me any ideas?

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ftani .  this task is not for flow. Create a VBA macro in Outlook that will do what you want.

Search for macros at www.slipstick com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,616)