cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandonklittle
Level: Powered On

A flow that takes attachments from a shared mailbox and places them into a SharePoint library

Hopefully my subject line is self explanitory and does anyone know how to accomplish this?

We have a site that is scanning in a number of documents each day and want to scan directly to a SharePoint library.  Knowing this isn't possible since we are using O365, we thought a flow would work, which would work if we scanned to a personal email account then have flow pick it up from there.  Problem is we don't want to create flows for every person doing these scans as it's not very scalable and supportable.  The thought was to scan directly to a shared mailbox and have flow pick it up and place it in the SharePoint library.

Does anyone know if this is possible?  I don't think it is based on what I know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: A flow that takes attachments from a shared mailbox and places them into a SharePoint library

Hi @brandonklittle,

Do you want to scan the shared mailbox inbox every day (the folder location is free to choose), and then upload the attachments to the SharePoint library?

You could take the attachment to SharePoint library when new mail is arrived in a shared mailbox.

Image reference:

30.PNG

Please take a try and feel free let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: A flow that takes attachments from a shared mailbox and places them into a SharePoint library

Hi @brandonklittle,

Do you want to scan the shared mailbox inbox every day (the folder location is free to choose), and then upload the attachments to the SharePoint library?

You could take the attachment to SharePoint library when new mail is arrived in a shared mailbox.

Image reference:

30.PNG

Please take a try and feel free let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

brandonklittle
Level: Powered On

Thanks Berry and that worked, but I had to add the "Get Email" in between the two steps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,031)