Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhenderlight
Helper III
Helper III

A flow to initiate a group chat in Teams

Hi,

I read some similar posts, but I want to be clear about the scenario.  What I want to do is have a Flow that initiates a group chat with specific members in a channel.  I know I can post a chat message to a channel, but I want to direct the chat to a list of specific users and I don't think there is a way to do that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@mhenderlight Yes, you are correct that can't be done, I have check all actions for teams and also checked if there is an POST endpoint in Graph API for your requirement but there is none.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@mhenderlight Yes, you are correct that can't be done, I have check all actions for teams and also checked if there is an POST endpoint in Graph API for your requirement but there is none.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

mhenderlight
Helper III
Helper III

Okay, thank you for verifying.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (37,096)