cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tony_hernandez
Frequent Visitor

AI Builder Invoice Processing Automation Starter Kit - AI Builder not working properly

Hello all,

With the recent release of AI Builder Invoice Processing Automation Starter Kit I am sure the demand for more troubleshooting tips and techniques will increase. So here's the first one:

When configuring Providers, I am at the point where I need to map the fields... Somehow, It only shows one field to map (Invoice #). 

The rest of my fields which were trained and tested, include, "Total, Bill To, Provider name", and more... I am not able to see those populate on my mappings tab.

I made sure I reviewed my trained model, It works like it is supposed to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Did you create a region?

Make sure you check the fields you want to use, otherwise they will not show up in the provider configuration.

See attached picture

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Did you create a region?

Make sure you check the fields you want to use, otherwise they will not show up in the provider configuration.

See attached picture

View solution in original post

I had created one region called "Default" but I did not explore the settings on it. You're 100% right, the fields were unchecked. It works as it should. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,057)