Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yabela
Helper I
Helper I

AI Prediction Model failing

Hi all, 

I am currently working on a solution that when an email arrives, the attached PDF is saved to onedrive and the file url is saved. Then in a separate flow, the file is retrieved by using the Get File Content Using Path and then feeding the retrieved file to the AI Builder Predict using Model. This was working fine until last week but today, I went to test it again and noticed that my connectors changed to Dataverse connectors and for some reason, it is now failing with the error message Bad Request and no further error information. 

This was the result of last week when it was working: 

week1.png

this is my result today: 

week2.png

This is how my flow is setup: 

flow.png

Can anyone help to identify what's wrong, please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi again @yabela,

Good news, this issue is now resolved. You should now be able to run your flow normally. Let us know if otherwise. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @yabela,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Is your environment based in Europe? We're aware of an issue impacting certain customers from being able to use their Form Processing models in environments based in Europe. This is currently being addressed and mitigated. I'll provide an update as soon as the service if fully operational. 

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi again @yabela,

Good news, this issue is now resolved. You should now be able to run your flow normally. Let us know if otherwise. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. 

yabela
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you @JoeF-MSFT , works now! thanks for your immediate assistance! 

sarahamelia0071
Frequent Visitor

I am currently having the same issue: AI Prediction Model failing

The error message is 

message""{\"operationStatus\":\"Error\",\"error\":{\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"InvalidPredictionInput\",\"message\":\"The base 64 binary content is missing for input single\",\"properties\":{\"BackendErrorCode\":\"InvalidInferenceInput\",\"DependencyHttpStatusCode\":\"400\"},\"innerErrors\":[{\"scope\":\"Record\",\"target\":\"single\",\"code\":\"InvalidRecord\",\"type\":\"Error\",\"properties\":{\"MlIssueCode\":\"InvalidRecord\",\"MlIssueTarget\":\"single\"}}]}}"
  }
}
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @sarahamelia0071 - sorry that you're seeing this issue. Can you share a screenshot of your flow?

Thank you for getting back so quickly. Please see the screenshot attachedpredcit AI model.PNG 

sarahamelia0071
Frequent Visitor

I have now managed to get the flow working. I have uploaded the extracted fields to the SharePoint library, however I now need to convert a string into a person field (as I need the email address). 

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks @sarahamelia0071 for the update! Do you have the email address on the string? Or what information from the person do you have?

sarahamelia0071
Frequent Visitor

I am collecting this person from the AI builder and then storing into SharePoint as a single line of text. This wont work if I store as a person field 

sarahamelia0071
Frequent Visitor

I only have the first and last name 

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Are those people part of the company where you work? If so, maybe you can use the Search for users (V2) action to search their contact information. 

JoeFMSFT_0-1669328784874.png

sarahamelia0071
Frequent Visitor

Amazing, that has worked! Thank you 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,151)