cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

API Limit for Dynamics 365

Hi,

I want to build a Flow that will loop through 41,000 Dynamics 365 records and change the Estimated Revenue in each one, based on a change to exchange rate.

My question is, will I be unable to do this due to API Limits? I believe It's something like 20,000 for Enterprise apps. Is there a smarter way to put this together? I feel like it's a huge limitation to Power Automate if I cannot update more than 20,000 records at a time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SeanHenderson ,

Please check this online doc and get more details about Dynamic 365:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/API-Limit-for-Dynamics-365/td-p/419333

If you want to update records, then you need to use List records action to get the corresponding Record identifier.

Currently, the maximum number of records that the List records action can get is 100,000, which seems to be within your expected range.

73.PNG

When you configure Update record action, Apply to each will appear automatically. You could set Degree of Parallelism to improve the execution speed of Flow.

74.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SeanHenderson ,

Please check this online doc and get more details about Dynamic 365:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/API-Limit-for-Dynamics-365/td-p/419333

If you want to update records, then you need to use List records action to get the corresponding Record identifier.

Currently, the maximum number of records that the List records action can get is 100,000, which seems to be within your expected range.

73.PNG

When you configure Update record action, Apply to each will appear automatically. You could set Degree of Parallelism to improve the execution speed of Flow.

74.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (3,809)