cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MindyXu
Regular Visitor

About premium connector - Adobe PDF Services - Under Power Automate license - attended RPA per user plan

Dear Madam or Sir,

I have an account "pcshanghai-flow@pcshmail.com" which was created as an admin account for flow creation usage.

This account now is under the license of Power Automate > License by user > Per user plan with attended RPA (40 dollars a month).

We have a new request to use premium connector - Adobe PDF Services to create some flows.

Although connector provided by Adobe could be selected successfully, it still needs some credential info from Adobe website.

I would like to know whether I have to register again on Adobe website to get extra credential info or no need as I have the attended RPA license for Power Automate which allows me to use the premium connector?

It is really confused me...

Please help.....

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,773)