cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MindyXu
Regular Visitor

About premium connector - Adobe PDF Services - Under Power Automate license - attended RPA per user plan

Dear Madam or Sir,

I have an account "pcshanghai-flow@pcshmail.com" which was created as an admin account for flow creation usage.

This account now is under the license of Power Automate > License by user > Per user plan with attended RPA (40 dollars a month).

We have a new request to use premium connector - Adobe PDF Services to create some flows.

Although connector provided by Adobe could be selected successfully, it still needs some credential info from Adobe website.

I would like to know whether I have to register again on Adobe website to get extra credential info or no need as I have the attended RPA license for Power Automate which allows me to use the premium connector?

It is really confused me...

Please help.....

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,613)