Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Access to the environment denied

Here's the background:

• We have a CDS environment that our CRM is built upon - Environment X
  • That environment is NOT our default environment - Environment Y

I have the ability to create, save, and edit Flows in Environment Y. I need access to create Flows that can trigger off and use data from the CDS records in Environment X. Working with IT, I have been given access to Environment X in the upper corner of Flow, so now I can switch between the two environments. IT has also granted me the Environment Maker and Environment Admin roles in Environment X. However, whenever I go to save a Flow, it says "Access to the environment '...' is denied." What am I missing permissions-wise to be able to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Access to the environment denied

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please make sure you have chosen the correct environment. Alternatively, you could log out of the account and log back in to see if you can save the Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please make sure you have chosen the correct environment. Alternatively, you could log out of the account and log back in to see if you can save the Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remarkably enough, signing into an incognito browser did the trick. Somehow the old permissions cache? Either way, glad it's working now. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,563)