Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamPo
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Accessing Flow Run Logs

Hey,

I'm trying to find a way to access flow run logs via API or some other automated way of exporting them.

My plan is to export the logs to an external logging system where I can easily search them and store data for longer than the standard flow admin gives me.

The only thing I can think of is to use a UIFlow to export the CSV log file on a regular basis and then upload it to my logging system.

Anyone have any better ideas?

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sadfasf
Regular Visitor

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @SamPo 

You might want to check the Power Clarity https://powerclarity.app/  by John Liu. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

SamPo
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hey,

Thanks for the info, I've seen a couple of Johns solutions before. My question is how exactly is he accessing the data, what is the method he is using to pull the log details into his system? We currently have a flow dedicated to error handling which posts the details of any failed flow to teams including the url to the log. In theory we could expand this to include different details from different flow but that would involve going flow by flow and editing the post message to error handling.

Is there any way to directly access the entire log info and get it in the same way we see it in the CSV?

Sam

sadfasf
Regular Visitor

SamPo
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@sadfasf This is fantastic, thank you!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (58,161)