Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Accessing Flow Run Logs

Hey,

I'm trying to find a way to access flow run logs via API or some other automated way of exporting them.

My plan is to export the logs to an external logging system where I can easily search them and store data for longer than the standard flow admin gives me.

The only thing I can think of is to use a UIFlow to export the CSV log file on a regular basis and then upload it to my logging system.

Anyone have any better ideas?

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Accessing Flow Run Logs

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @SamPo 

You might want to check the Power Clarity https://powerclarity.app/  by John Liu. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hey,

Thanks for the info, I've seen a couple of Johns solutions before. My question is how exactly is he accessing the data, what is the method he is using to pull the log details into his system? We currently have a flow dedicated to error handling which posts the details of any failed flow to teams including the url to the log. In theory we could expand this to include different details from different flow but that would involve going flow by flow and editing the post message to error handling.

Is there any way to directly access the entire log info and get it in the same way we see it in the CSV?

Sam

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@sadfasf This is fantastic, thank you!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,356)