cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Accessing a lookup that refers to the same list

I have a list that holds all the positions in the office. One column is a lookup to the same list it refers to whom that person is supervised by. There are a couple of other lookups that refer to other lists. Those OTHER lookups appear in Power Automate, but the one that refers back to the same list does not. Does anybody know if this is a true limitation to Power Automate? Or could there be some setting I don't know about to make this happen?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Accessing a lookup that refers to the same list

Hello @klaw-sha 

Could you provide screenshots of your issue? What action has the issue? How does the dynamic content popup look like?

Also could you provide the name of the lookup column that point back to itself?

We have a list with organization units which also lookups to itself, twice even, and those lookup columns do show up!

Kind regards, John

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Accessing a lookup that refers to the same list

Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me. I managed to do something else that worked for me. Have a good one!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,041)