cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mamiker
Regular Visitor

Action 'Add_a_row_into_a_table' failed : BadGateway

Hi everyone, 

I have an issue with a flow, that used to work for 2 months without any errors, but now that changed and I would like to ask for your help to identify the issue & best solution.

About the flow

It takes responses from a Microsoft Form and puts the data into a row in an online excel table, that is stored in OneDrive.

Screenshot:

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 8.48.42 am.png

The issue

The status says  the action "Failed" due to BadGateway, but this is not true, because it tries to connect a few more times (up to 4) and even when it says that it failed, the submitted data is copied into the table multiple times, (depending on the number of retries) essentially creating duplicates in the excel.

Screenshot:

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 9.02.43 am.png

(The "Failed" request appears 5 times in the excel. The data is not lost, which is great, but the duplicates are a nuisance.)

What could be the solution to resolve this?

Is there an internal issue with Microsoft that will get resolved eventually?

Considering that I did not make any changes to the Flow I thought this is a one time issue, but it keeps coming back.

Should I submit a ticket somewhere?

Should I create a Flow that automatically deletes duplicates?

Do you have any good ideas how to do that?

Or any alternative idea?

Thanks in advance for your help & have a great day!

2 REPLIES 2
vtgarrido

I am having the same problem? Does have an answer to this??

EM42

I am having the same issue as well, but for only one of my flows that are updating a table. 

My second table updating flow is using the same form to pull its data from but the first flow keeps doubling up and timing out.

I have thought that maybe the formulas in the excel sheet on other tabs could be causing the issues potentially?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,949)