cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coolmr77
Level: Power Up

ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied

I've gone through a number of similar posts but not finding the solution to my problem.  I can't get a mobile noification or text to show up on my phone when i configure a rule that if i receive an email from someone that i should get an alert on my iphone.  i setup a test to receive an email from one of my other email addresses to my account.  but i never get the alert.  can someone help?   I've attached a few screenshots.

Not getting mobile notification.jpgError message.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied

Hi @coolmr77 

Please see the screenshot below: 

dd.PNG

This flow will only trigger when I get an email from the email address that has been highlighted. You can make the same changes and replace the email with the manager's email address. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @coolmr77 

The reason that you are not getting the notification is that the condition is always being set to 'NO' and it is not getting to the Yes branch of the condition. 

Can you share an expanded screenshot of the condition and the get my profile actions so that we can better understand the issue and assist you with this. 

Also, if this flow is for your use only and you have just one manager, you can modify the trigger in the flow -> when a new email arrives -> in te from field, input the managers email address. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

coolmr77

@coolmr77 wrote:

I've gone through a number of similar posts but not finding the solution to my problem.  I can't get a mobile noification or text to show up on my phone when i configure a rule that if i receive an email from someone that i should get an alert on my iphone.  i setup a test to receive an email from one of my other email addresses to my account.  but i never get the alert.  can someone help?   I've attached a few screenshots.

Not getting mobile notification.jpgError message.jpg

Hi Hello, here is a scrolling screenshot.Scrolling Screenshot.jpgscrolling screenshot

coolmr77

Hi yashag2255,

Thanks for trying to help.  Here is a screenshot.  can you advise what needs to be changed to trigger the notification on my phone?  thank you,

Scrolling Screenshot.jpg

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @coolmr77 

Please see the screenshot below: 

dd.PNG

This flow will only trigger when I get an email from the email address that has been highlighted. You can make the same changes and replace the email with the manager's email address. 

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

coolmr77

Thank you!  Looks like I had too much in my flow for this simple flow notification.  I was able to get the notification.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,833)