cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded.

Hi

My Flow is throwing this Error. Like others, it was working and now it is not.

The second picture shows a simple filter. I have checked the data coming from the source and data is good and correct.

Only this I can think of is the syntax. in the filter. Should I use "" or '' for String? I have tested both. The '' lets the flow run, but it returns false. And I have checked that the values are correct. 

Why is this happening?

19-09-2019 11-06-32.png

19-09-2019 11-04-30.png

19-09-2019 11-14-20.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK, So I seem to have solved it for my case. So anyone else out there with the same problem, you should try and simplify the flow. 

In my case I consolidated the CDS requests right at the beginning. It now runs and the outcome is as expected.

19-09-2019 12-11-33.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

Nothing makes sense here. 

I added a step (Send email) to validate the information I am adding to my filter.

Basically the flow said it failed, even on the first step.

However, I did receive the email?

Is there someone that can explain. Please

19-09-2019 11-38-38.png

OK, So I seem to have solved it for my case. So anyone else out there with the same problem, you should try and simplify the flow. 

In my case I consolidated the CDS requests right at the beginning. It now runs and the outcome is as expected.

19-09-2019 12-11-33.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (3,707)