cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded - Error while Flow run

Hi All,

I have a flow that used to work without problem until few days ago, recently, some runs are presenting the "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded".

I noticed that these problems were related with Case or Switches. I have rebuilt the Flow and the problem persists. The error has no furhter details, so it makes even worse to troubleshoot. Any idea?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded - Error while Flow run

Hi @AllanMartins,

Thanks for reporting this.

Would it be available for you to share your flow configuration?

I will try to make some tests.

Make sure all the connections are in good condition, navigate to the connections page to see if there are any related connections need to update the credentials.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded - Error while Flow run

Is there any "easy" way to share the flow with you?

I thought about taking a screenshot, but the flow is just too big, it is too complicated to get in a screen? Is there anyway I can export it?

I went thru all the connection, and everything seems ok, the Flow itself works, but sometimes it simply fails... It started only about 2-3 weeks ago, before that, everything was just great....

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

error.png

There you go. That is one of the cases where sometimes works with no problems, other times simply fails

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

So, I created the flow from the scratch (with a different account) and also created all the connections from the scratch. It worked fine for a day, until I had another problem (like the previous one):

error2.PNG

That Item that needs to be updated is ok, the ID does match, and it is all ok. Any idea?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Has anyone figured out a solution?  I am getting the same error when using switch case.  after the flow runs, the expression result is one I am expecting, but the error does not allow the flow to continue.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @mjmmet - after an update to the Flow Interface, I was able to identify the actual problem, for my case, it was related to the Token Validation, more information, details and the actual status for this problem are avaliable on this thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Flow-Lifetime-validation-failed/td-p/382...

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,148)