cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ywliang96
Helper II
Helper II

Add 2 files using attachment

I want to add more than 1 files using attachment control. 

attachment.JPG

I'm able to do so with my PowerApp.

flow.JPG

Here my flows that ideally will put into a sharepoint folder.

The catch is, my flow only take the first file uploaded in the Power App and sent it to sharepoint folder. But the second file (11.PNG) went missing. How can I configure my flow to take both files?

problem.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @ywliang96 

Is your PowerApp invoking/calling the Flow? Can you check that it actually passes both attachments to your flow?

Kind regards, John

Hi @ywliang96 

Can you please share more details about the trigger and the configuration? This way we will be able to help you better.

If you are passing multiple images from PowerApps, you can store them in a collection using Collect() function and then send to Power Automate flow using JSON() function.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@
Why not u show me how to send 2 attachments to flow and to sharepoint? 

That way I can replicate it easier rather than explaining my flow process. My flow is really long

Hi @ywliang96 

You can check out this post below on how to send multiple attachments from Power Apps to Flow and then to SharePoint https://www.appliedis.com/newly-released-json-function-for-powerapps/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,889)