cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stacy-lvcva
Frequent Visitor

Re: Add existing flows to Solutions

This is still an issue.

I am unable to add existing Flows to a solution.

Highlighted
rjhale Advocate III
Advocate III

Likewise.  It would be helpful if someone from Microsoft would clarify what is currently supported.

bozopriester
Frequent Visitor

Yup, pretty weird. I can create an "instant flow" inside a solution, but a) I can't add an existing "instant flow" from My Flows to a solution, and b) I can't copy an "instant flow" that's already in a solution and keep the copy inside the solution using the SAVE AS function.  So, if I want to have multiple "instant flows" that are only slightly different, inside the same solution, I have to create each one from scratch.

Ridiculousness.

Steveo1 Advocate I
Advocate I

This is definitely not resolved

New Sharepoint related Flows can be created within solutions, but existing Sharepoint Flows still cannot be added to them.  This is really unfortunate, since most of our existing flows have Sharepoint triggers or Sharepoint actions.

Also, I have several CDS triggered Flows that I have built within a solution, and they migrate just fine.  However, if I hit "Save As" on one of these Flows, the newly created Flow is no longer "solution aware", that is, it cannot be added to a solution.  My use case for this is that I have a Flow that updates items from a CoreHR CDS entity in a sandbox environment to Dynamics CE Contact in a different sandbox.  I now want to reproduce this Flow with a production to production connection. 

I don't want to totally recreate this Flow to make a couple minor changes like selecting new environments.  Because of this limitation, some of my Flows are in "My Flows", and others are inside the solution and not visible in "My Flows".  It is obnoxious trying to keep track of them in two places in the same environment.

Jaystechtips Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: This is definitely not resolved

Yeah me too.

All of my flows are have canvas trigger.

Solutions looks like a good way to organize my flows. BUT, i don't want to recreate all my flows.

This has to be fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,047)