cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mailadmin

Add member to Mail Enabled Security Group

I want to create one onboarding form which helpdesk team will fill it up and automatically create that user and add that user to required groups according to the conditions given in the field. I have configured some steps but stuck at one place.

1. Created the form on Power Apps

2. On submitting the form, List is created in sharepoint

3. We have the trigger " when a item is created"-->> "Get Item"--->>Azure action card "Create User".

Up till create user it is working but when I am trying to use o365 groups connector " Add member to groups" it is not working.

Neither I am able to give static group ID nor any kind on dynamic content.

Types of errors:-

1.The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Add_member_to_group' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid. Error details: Input parameter 'groupId' is required to be of type 'String/uuid'. The runtime value '"TEST_Group"' to be converted doesn't have the expected format 'String/uuid'.-- When typing group Name or group UPN ID(Email ID) in group ID field.

2. Unable to update the specified properties for objects that have originated within an external service.- When typing group ID in group ID field.

Please help me to automate this Power Apps form.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mailadmin  - did you find a solution to this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,977)