cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Adding Digital Signature to Pdf document

Hello,

I am building an AP invoice approval Flow and wondering if it is possible to add digital signature on a pdf file at some stages of the work flow.

My workflow is briefly,

1-When a pdf file is created it triggers the Flow.

2-Office Admin submits in workflow that the document is "registered"

A) At this point I want to add digital signature or date/Time Stamp+Name of Office Admin on the pdf document with a particular expression

"Received "

3-Manager reviews the invoice and approves

B) At this point I want to add digital signature or date/Time Stamp+Name of the approving manager on the pdf document with a particular expression

"Approved"

Is it possible to add these above (A+B) on the pdf document?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

HI @Emtu 

Editing PDF documents or adding stuff to those is currently not supported directly. However, you can check out the services from DocuSign or adobe esign and use them along with Power Automate to achieve the scenario. 

Sample: 

https://sergeluca.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/quickly-create-an-onboarding-solution-with-microsoft-flow... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,202)