cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding HTML to Microsoft Flow Email

Are there any templates available to add HTML to email sent using Microsoft Flow? Ie. A bar across the top of the email, a company logo at the top of the email, etc.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted

I checked the email via Outlook online and it appeared to be formatted with the markdown code so I could view the table there. 

I had also noticed the approve or reject response did not seem to carry the markdown formatting - this was using the dynamic content for details of the approval request. This is the same viewing via outlook online too. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

'Send an email' is no longer available. 'Send an email V2' does not have HTML embedding functionalities. 

Thus at this point there is no way of doing this on MS Flow.

Highlighted

'send an email v2' does have the functionality - my bad - just figured it out. apologies.

Highlighted

HI

I picked a template that is now allowing me to select HTML, why?  since it is the only that applies to my requirements , I would love to add HTML capabilities..is frustrating , I have tried other templates with HTML and dont work for what I need.

Highlighted

Which template did you use? Please provide details so that we can create the same sulution at our end and check.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,030)