cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding a Yes/No condition in the middle of an existing flow

Hi Folks, I have run into a small issue and am hoping I don't have to recreate the whole workflow from scratch.

I built a pretty complex leave flow that requires approval from multiple levels of management. Eg Employee -> Line Manager -> Director -> CEO

Once I built it all I realised that if a Director Level makes the request it needs to go straight to the CEO and then end the flow.

When i went and added a Yes/No condition in the middle of the existing flow it looks like both the yes and the no option point to the rest of the flow. Is there a way to shift the flow underneath the condition onto the no side of the condition or do I have to rebuild everything under the new condition again?

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 2.34.42 pm.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dev_Nikhil Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: Adding a Yes/No condition in the middle of an existing flow

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can Easily drag and Drop the below Actions of Microsoft Flow to the Yes or No Portion where it fits properly as per your condition.

Unfortunatly for another portion of Condition you have to create the Actions Manuallly.

Hope this will help you out, still if you have any queries please post it here.

If it solves your problem please accept this answer as solution, So other users from community gets benefit of this thread.

Thanks and Regards

Dev_Nikhil

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dev_Nikhil Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can Easily drag and Drop the below Actions of Microsoft Flow to the Yes or No Portion where it fits properly as per your condition.

Unfortunatly for another portion of Condition you have to create the Actions Manuallly.

Hope this will help you out, still if you have any queries please post it here.

If it solves your problem please accept this answer as solution, So other users from community gets benefit of this thread.

Thanks and Regards

Dev_Nikhil

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Yeah.

I’m affraid you have got to drag your actions up one by one into the condition branch. Make sure you do them in order so dependant actions go last.

It might be quicker to drag them all into a Scope and then move the scope up in one go.

That’s the penalty for not doing a full design before building 🙂

- Mark
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the advice. I realised that after you all said you can change stuff that I should try another browser. Once I used chrome I was able to drag the conditions into the yes or no area.

So as a side note if anyone is using safari, there are some small functions that you cant perform such as dragging items. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,320)