Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bouillons
Resolver I
Resolver I

Adding an additional parallel branch with actions after the parallel scope

Hi,

I have a flow with three parallel branches and an additional number of actions after the parallel actions. When I add an additional parallel branch, how can I make it so that the already existing parallel scope includes it ? The new branch is not connected to the subsequent actions.

bouillons_1-1638287887899.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NiloferA
Super User
Super User

Hello @bouillons 

Looks like you have added the Parallel Branch after adding the 3 actions you are trying to move after all the parallel branches.

What you can do now is just add a dummy (any action) action where it says New Step, this will automatically be scoped after all your parallel branches and then just drag drop all your actions below this newly added action and then delete the dummy action.

Please hit Kudo or Mark this Reply as a Solution if it helped resolve your problem. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NiloferA
Super User
Super User

Hello @bouillons 

Looks like you have added the Parallel Branch after adding the 3 actions you are trying to move after all the parallel branches.

What you can do now is just add a dummy (any action) action where it says New Step, this will automatically be scoped after all your parallel branches and then just drag drop all your actions below this newly added action and then delete the dummy action.

Please hit Kudo or Mark this Reply as a Solution if it helped resolve your problem. Thanks!

View solution in original post

bouillons
Resolver I
Resolver I

Thanks, I just thought it's a UI bug/by design.

Stephane

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,468)