cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sim123
Microsoft
Microsoft

Adding generic email responses to your Power Automate Email

How to get suggested/common email responses added when sending out an email using Power Automate. I want the option to include common responses I tend to get at the end of my email so it's easier to categorize what the person requires. For instance, in Outlook we get generic options to choose from when responding to email like 'Thanks' or 'Will do, thanks'. So I was wondering if there's a way I can add those frequent email response options at the end of my email when sending out a Power Automate email. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Sim123, just add the response phrase to the body of email - what's the problem? 

Sim123
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Victor!

Thanks for responding back.

I was hoping to integrate the following Outlook feature: Microsoft Outlook introduces Suggested Reply for emails (thewindowsclub.com) within Power Automate when sending out an email. I hope that makes sense - I want to be able to give the recipients options to choose from when sending out a Power Automate flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,609)