cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Adobe Sign document waiting for me to Prefill

Hi All,

I have the below flow to merge the fields from a SharePoint list to a pdf template in Adobe Sign.

adobeflow.PNG

When a new item is created in SharePoint list, the adobe document gets stuck in the Waiting For Me to Prefill as shown below. 

adobesign waiting prefill.PNG

I have to open the document from adobe sign Waiting For Me to Prefill and send it

manuallsign.PNG

Any ideas why the document queued in the Waiting For Me to Prefill. @sergeluca 

Thanks 

Jga

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Adobe Sign document waiting for me to Prefill

Hey @jsb81 

Please refer to the screenshot below: adpobe.png

You can see that in the form template design there are options for the custom field. You need to change that from the Prefill option to any of the other options for this to work. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Adobe Sign document waiting for me to Prefill

Hey @jsb81 

Please refer to the screenshot below: adpobe.png

You can see that in the form template design there are options for the custom field. You need to change that from the Prefill option to any of the other options for this to work. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,600)