cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Adobe Sign unable to authenticate

anyone getting the below error? 

connectionAuthenticationFailed. Failed with error: 'Your product edition does not allow you to use this application. Please contact your account administrator for access. '. Please sign in again.

Please help!! thanks! 

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Adobe Sign unable to authenticate

Hi @mattigrech,

It seems that your account has been set by the administrator with some restrictions.

Please contact your account administrator to open the relevant permissions of the account to ensure that the Flow can be accessed normally.

Then try to update the connection again or create a new one to check if the issue still exists.

Take a try and feel free let me know if issue still exists.

Best Regards,
Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @mattigrech!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-bacao-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

What Restriction though.

Regular Visitor

It would be helpful to get some detailed guidance on how to solve this issue.  All of the suggestions have been followed but the connection still doesn't work

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue. If anyone has an update please reply.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

In order to resolve this, we needed to have Adobe Sign Enterprise licenses and we also changed our Flow Plan to Flow P1 license, even though Adobe Sign is not listed as a Premium Flow connector. If you are using an Adobe Trial account, its supposed based on a Business license, but all the documentation states that only Enterprise works with Microsoft integration. Hope this helps someone else! It works now for me.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

That’s All very Nice but is totally besides the point. The Adobe Sign Trial signup for MS Flow was messed up by adobe for more than a week without any communication about it. Now it works again as it should and you can get a 30 day trial easily. #adobefail
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The point is that the Flow connectors for Adobe is that they are still marked as "Preview" so you can't expect them to work 100% of the time.  And the Adobe Trial account shouldn't be used in an Production solution.  All of this to say, plan accordingly and communicate all these particulars to the people that need to know.

Highlighted

Contact the Office 365 or Adobe administrator?  Ambiguous.

Do we need to get a license from Adobe or Microsoft?  Where? How?

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @ace1 !

I saw your post and checked the documentation and it says: "Adobe Sign for Microsoft Flow and Adobe Sign for Microsoft PowerApps require an active enterprise service plan with Adobe Sign" as you said.

Adobe_Sign_License.png

But since Adobe offers to try the "Sign Small Businessplan for 2 weeks, ain't this supposed to work also as if we had already purchased it ?

Adobe_Sign_Small_Business_Plan.png

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I haven't explored Sign Small Business and I don't remember that type of plan being offered when I was trying to get this to work.  I would explore both options with different accounts to see which one will work.  It's been a while since I've looked at this and I remember it being extremely confusing.  Besides, I'm not even sure Adobe has updated any of their documentation since they are still referencing "Flow" and the name has been changed for a while to "Power Automate".  Good luck on the adventure!  😊

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Ok @ace1 !

Try both options as you're suggesting and let me know please.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,258)