cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SurjyaSahoo
Frequent Visitor

Advanced condition builder for triggers

Hi,

I am creating a custom connector for Power Automate, to connect to my APIs. I want to support Advanced condition builder for my triggers, that would allow my users to specify complex conditions. I am aware that Trigger Conditions under Trigger Settings can be used to specify complex expressions. But, considering that my users are less tech-savvy, it will be really easy for them if they could specify these conditions via an experience similar to Advanced condition builder;a.png

Any help or inputs will be truly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

~Surjya.

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@SurjyaSahoo Unfortunately allowing users to specify complex conditions is not possible in Power Automate. I am not sure what your usecase is but just imagine how can you have a single flow and expecting different users to specify different complex conditions and hoping it to work is a lot to ask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,512)