cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
peterp100
Level: Powered On

All Sharepoint flows failed yesterday and today with message "Bad Gateway" error 500, Status code 502

I am getting the following error on multiple flows and multiple instances of both Sharepoint Copy File and Sharepoint Move Folder. These are mission critical file movements that get sent to customers. Luckily I have a PDF backup process as well but this is a bug in my opinion. Nothing has changed on the sharepoint site and resubmitting the flow hours later was successful. I read that the Bad Gateway error is a transient error sometimes caused by upgrades by Microsoft.

"message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 500,
      "message": "One or more errors occurred.\r\nclientRequestId: 18fac435-3a6a-44a0-8879-932e9b2dd0ba\r\nserviceRequestId: 18fac435-3a6a-44a0-8879-932e9b2dd0ba"

My flow with error is below. This is the simplest flow and the more intricate ones are the main issue. I have 2 of these very long complex flows that failed with the same error that you see in the attached but for different sites.

image.png

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: All Sharepoint flows failed yesterday and today with message "Bad Gateway" error 500, Status code 502

The 502 error denotes that the service was unavailable.  That could mean an outage on Microsoft's side in the cloud or it could just be a temporary problem with your Internet connection to the cloud. Without checking a lot of logs its hard to say what caused the issue, but a temporary connectivity issue is the most likely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
peterp100

Re: All Sharepoint flows failed yesterday and today with message "Bad Gateway" error 500, Status code 502

Since this is a copy command running on Sharepoint Online I don't have access to any logs and this does appear to be a Microsoft issue. How can I escalate this issue with Microsoft? I can't have thie randomly happening on mission critical flow operations.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

To verify what is happening with Microsoft you'll need to open a service ticket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
peterp100

Thank you.

Incase anyone at Microsoft is reading this thread. My Case number and Support Request Number are 119090524003386

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 194 members 5,482 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: