cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason1985
Frequent Visitor

All connections broken for one particular account

Hi all,

Recently when I try to edit one of my flow I noticed there's error with the connections. The same error appears even if I create a new flow.

error1.PNG

When I click on the 3 dots and click on add new connection, I'm able to sign in again, verified the account. Then I'll have a same connection with an error on it, all of them will showed as invalid connection.

error2.PNG

Upon checking, I found out that all connections that related to the account I signed in are showing the same error. If I browse to the connections page, I get an error as below.error.PNG

Same thing doesn't happen if I signed in another account, everything works perfectly and I can see all the connections. So the error is not related to the third party cookies as shown because I use the exact same browser to tried several accounts and only one of them is giving the error.

I also tried on different browser, different laptop, with or without vpn just to rule out if it's connection or computer issue but sadly the result still the same.

Odd to say, all of the flows that created by the account are still working fine though. It still able to monitor emails, send emails, etc. But I couldn't modify any of them which is frustrated.

Anyone face this issue before? Some guidance is highly appreciated, thank you.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,721)