cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

All my flows are not accessible? Not able to turn of flows or modify them?

When trying to turn off the flow it jumps right back to on. Also trying to save a modified flow it says  Could not find flow '49c3b87f-9bd7.......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Seems that @jlocatell allready posted the idea based on this topic.
Flow-export
A backup or export/import option would have solved my issue atleast.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Rfla,

Would you please take some screenshots of the situation that you describe in your first sentence? Is the “Could not find flow” error happening to all your existing flows? Please create a new one to see if you could save it.

Please also try to use another browser to have a test.

Best regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Yes all existing. New once are fine. I have tested in 3 browsers. Example of activity for existing flow:

flow_.png

PS: I have created a support ticket for it...

Highlighted

For anyone wondering, I actually had to delete all my workflows and have the flow team delete everything at their end, then recreate everything from scratch. Yeay 🙂

Current answer from support: We looked into it in our backend and found that the flow is corrupted somehow. As of now we do not know exactly how that happened and there is no way to get it back to good state.

I belive this is self inflicted :-P, I was trying to use data/fields from CRM Dynamics that where not listed in the GUI output.
Seems that you can manually type in the fieldname/id in the Item identifier for the Get Records action.

I was drilling down into activity - > email -> attachments -> and so on by using the Get Records option.
Somewhere along the line it got corrupted. At least thats my guess.

Highlighted

To creat all of the flows from scratch?

I wonder if exists a way of export/import flows for backup purposes?

ideas?

J

Highlighted

Hi J,

I’m afraid that so far there is no way to export/import to backup Flow. But I agree that this is really a great idea. You could submit your feedback here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Seems that @jlocatell allready posted the idea based on this topic.
Flow-export
A backup or export/import option would have solved my issue atleast.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great. I also set up a couple of CRM to email flows, and they seem just as corrupt 😞

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I had one flow running every day for the last few weeks - now it has stopped since Microsoft released their email today about Flow soon being available on the GA release schedule. 😞

Highlighted

You have only one flow running? or only one has stopped working?

Highlighted

We are investigating this issue on our end and will get back to you @Samuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,964)