cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwolfe

Alter PDF

We have the need to perform the following

- receive PDF documents from suppliers (we already have a solution in place for this step)

- get rows from an SQL table.  Columns are: file name and location of PDF document, customer PO # 

- alter the PDF to include the customer PO number.  Our plan right now is to always put the PO in the same place on every document even if we overwrite anything that is already there.  If doing this manually, I would probably use the add text comment option in acrobat.

- save the altered document to a different directory

- delete the document from the original directory

I'm thinking that most of this stuff is pretty straight forward using power automate.  What I'm unsure of is the alter PDF portion.  Are there connectors built to Acrobat, Nitro, etc?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_Stipanch
Frequent Visitor

I know that in the Powerapps have some AI interfaces very interesting, for example, you can "teach" the machine to read your documentation, with that you can do a lot of things.

I know that this is not the solution to your question, but could bring a different way to solve the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,329)