Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudheermadduru
Helper III
Helper III

An item exists template in MS Flows

Hi,

In the create template we are able to find item created and item modified.

But not able to find item exists,so please let me know if there item exists template while creating MS flow?

Regards,

Sudheer

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sudheermadduru,

Could you please explain more details about the item created,item modified and item exists template that you mentioned?

If you could explain more details about the item created,item modified and item exists template, i would able to answer you whether it is exist in template while creating MS flow.

Best regards,

Alice

Hi,

In the older version, we have Bamboo alerts where event triggered is When an item exists

Now we have to rebuild this to MS flow where unable to find the temple of item exists.

Please let me know if there any template of type item exists while creating MS flow

Regards,

Sudheer

Hi @sudheermadduru,

There is no any "When an item exists" trigger in microsoft flow currently,I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this "When an item exists" trigger to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,942)