cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

An unknown function with name 'utcNow' was found.

Hi all

I'm trying to email myself a list of Dynamics Accounts based on a filter. The filter should remove accounts that have a new_lastactivitydate field value within the last 30 days, leaving all accounts with a new_lastactivitydate field value older than 30 days. 

I have the following odata string

new_lastactivitydate ge formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-30),'yyyy-MM-dd')

But I get the following error:

An unknown function with name 'utcNow' was found. This may also be a function import or a key lookup on a navigation property, which is not allowed.

Does anyone know the correct syntax to filter out records with a new_lastactivitydate field value of less than 30 days from today?

Olly

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: An unknown function with name 'utcNow' was found.

Hello Team,

Here is a filter query that should help you out.

new_lastactivityDate ge addDays(utcNow(),-30)

This removes all records that are more than 30 days old w.r.t new_lastactivityDate. 

If somehow I have confused your requirement you will still only need to play with greater than or less than here.

This has to solve your issue.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Re: An unknown function with name 'utcNow' was found.

Thanks for that. However I get the same error:

2020-09-15 18_52_17-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,379)