cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Analyze a CSV and for each post HTTP line

Hello everybody,
I'm looking to extract the data from a CSV file to send it on a POST (HTTP) request.

I manage to extract the data from the file in question, only I do not know how to make a post for each of the lines.

You have any ideas ?

Annotation 2020-01-12 182659.jpgAnnotation 2020-01-12 182543.jpgAnnotation 2020-01-12 182625.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Analyze a CSV and for each post HTTP line

@Kevint13 

Hi there.  So, I think what needs to happen is we need to convert the csv data from an "Object" into an "Array".  This will give your Apply to Each loop something to work with.

I found this article by @sergeluca which walks you through doing something similar.  Give that a go and let us know how it works.

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Analyze a CSV and for each post HTTP line

Thank you for your reply,
I'm not very comfortable with JSON ...,
I managed (I think) to create the array object now I don't know how to apply an HTTP POST to each line

Annotation 2020-01-12 204459.jpgAnnotation 2020-01-12 204504.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,452)