cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Android widget problem

Hey,

Has anyone started to have problems with flow widget not working on android? Every time I try to make a new widget I just get the "sign up" screen and I can't select a flow button for the widget.

edit: fixed the problem by going back to old version of the app (2.29)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Android widget problem

Shame i can't mark my own reply as resolved..

but  fixed the problem by going back to old version of the app (2.29)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Oikuers,

Have your problem be solved?

If your problem has been solved, please mark your thread as solved for other users to easily identify.

Bet regards,

Alice

Highlighted

Shame i can't mark my own reply as resolved..

but  fixed the problem by going back to old version of the app (2.29)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I'm having a similar issue, can't get beyond the "get started" intro on my Android device. Where do you download old versions from?
Highlighted

Is Microsoft working on a long term solution to this problem?

I'm having the same issue. When adding adding the Flow widget, as soon as I drag to the Homescreen I'm taken to the Flow sign-in page. After clicking on sign in, if I press the desired flow button, it does not add to my homescreen. Rather the flow runs, and I get another email, with nothing on my homescreen.

Rolling back to an app version I cannot find is not an option at this point. I cannot go to everyone of my staff and have them install older software.

Highlighted

In the end, the Microsoft Help Desk advised me to uninstall everything Microsoft and then reinstall one at a time starting with Flow. To my surprise, having already tried clearing caches + data and uninstalling/reinstalling Flow several times, it all worked fine again.

Highlighted

I was able to get around this bug by logging out and back in within the Flow app.

My scenario: My widget buttons failed a few times before I realized I'd recently changed my O365 password. I logged into my account within the Flow app, and buttons resumed working, although I don't recall having to enter my new password (perhaps the account is somehow authenticated for a time with cached credentials or used the linked O365 account on my phone?). Maybe 6 weeks later, my wishes buttons fail and show "Connecting...". I try to re-add and get directed to the Sign In page in the app, then the button selection page, but nothing is added.
Finally, I just logged out from within the app (bottom of the Account profile page), reopened, and only had to select my stored account after the Get Started let me to add an account.
Widget buttons added properly after re-linking my account.
Highlighted

I just installed the app because I want to use a button widget to replace one that's been failing consistently in IFTTT...and I'm having this exact issue. I can't roll back my update, because I've never updated the app.  The newest version is the only one ever to have run on my phone.  I go to set up the widget and get sent to a sign in screen every. dang. time.   this is so infuriating.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am having this same issue. Surely something that should be addressed quickly. I need to roll out a mobile button to our whole team to work remotely and track tasks via button. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,528)