Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KUNGFUPANDA559
Helper II
Helper II

Appending Variable appending random data

I'm struggling with odd behavior. 

Append to array variable is appending all data being retrieved from "Get Items" action and it seems to be related to the for each that is being used.  I've created a test using flow and it works perfectliy!  My Logic app has weird data being appended when it should be the exact same experience as the test flow!  I can't for the life of me figure out why the logic app isn't functioning properly. 

Please Help!

see images below:

Logic App

logicapp1.png

logicapp2.png

This is the flow that runs properly!

flow1.png

flow2.png

I've built two things: 1. Flow (Testing) 2. Logic App

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KUNGFUPANDA559
Helper II
Helper II

Turns out concurrency was the problem.  Initially turned it on to see if there would be performance improvements.  I'm told by Microsoft SE that if you turn concurrency on, and turn it off, it's "still on"  I had to change concurrency settings to 1.

Hope this helps someone else!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KUNGFUPANDA559
Helper II
Helper II

Turns out concurrency was the problem.  Initially turned it on to see if there would be performance improvements.  I'm told by Microsoft SE that if you turn concurrency on, and turn it off, it's "still on"  I had to change concurrency settings to 1.

Hope this helps someone else!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,923)