Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neill_long
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Apply to Each Issue

Hello,

I have an app where user can submit requests. the data is then stored in 2 SP Lists.  The user can add more 'Units' to the request at a later date.

On the flow I have the following setup:

neill_long_0-1655116801226.png

I need it to do the following:

1. Brand new request on SP List 1, will get items from SP List 2. Processed column will be set to 'No' and email sent. (As shown above)

2. New item is added to SP List 2, app will populate a date into field stored in SP List 1, this will then make this item look like it has been 'Modified', Processed column is 'No' so email sent. (Set up above does this ok too)

3. Record in SP List 1, Processed field is marked as 'Yes', all items in SP List 2 processed are marked as 'Yes', no email is sent (Set up above does this ok)

4. Record in SP List 1, Processed field is marked as 'Yes', new additional record is added to SP List 2.  Previous items are marked as 'Yes' but new ones marked as 'No'.  One email to be sent, regardless of how many entries the apply to each finds.

The issue i am having is setting up step 4.  Hopefully this makes sense, do you have any advice on how i can achieve this?

thanks

Alistair

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
neill_long
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I have come up with a solution to this.  In the 'Get items' step, I have added another filter, filters on the processed column and only brings across the records that are set to 'No'.

Then I have changed the condition to show that if the Get items contains no records, then do nothing, but if get items is greater than 0, then send email.

neill_long_0-1655127096764.png

This seems to be working fine now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
neill_long
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I have come up with a solution to this.  In the 'Get items' step, I have added another filter, filters on the processed column and only brings across the records that are set to 'No'.

Then I have changed the condition to show that if the Get items contains no records, then do nothing, but if get items is greater than 0, then send email.

neill_long_0-1655127096764.png

This seems to be working fine now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,571)