cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Apply to each limitation - items taken from array, hard limit on 256

Hello community!

I'm having some problems with one of my flows where I need to process a big array but the 'apply to each' is limited to 256 items.

I've seen in the community that others had similar problems when using a SharePoint list for this, and it got fixed with the pagination setting in get items, but in my case I have all the data captured in a Excel table and I'm using 'Apply to each' to separate the elements of each row.

It works fine, but the limitation is a problem as this table is dynamic and some times will have more than 1,000 rows (other times no)

Here is how it looks the specific 'apply to each':

javierruidiaz_1-1605168225564.png

The data that is using comes from the 'List rows present in a table' and I am using the 'value' returned.

I have to admit that I'm running out of ideas at this point... any help will be much appreciated!🙂

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Well clearly it wasn't my day... I have found the problem!😋

I had to manually activate the 'Pagination setting' for the 'List rows present in a table' and now it reads all the information within the table so the 'apply to each' works

javierruidiaz_0-1605169506126.png

Leaving the post here in case it helps somebody.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frequent Visitor

Well clearly it wasn't my day... I have found the problem!😋

I had to manually activate the 'Pagination setting' for the 'List rows present in a table' and now it reads all the information within the table so the 'apply to each' works

javierruidiaz_0-1605169506126.png

Leaving the post here in case it helps somebody.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (102,239)