cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Appointment is created But it is not shown in the Calender

Hi Guys, I created a appointment using microsoft flows it is successfully created for against the user. But it is not shown in the user calender and outlook calender.. i don't know..please help Thank You
5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DineshRaja94,

Could you share a screenshot of the flow?

What are the credentials used in the connectors?

If you are the creator of the flow and the connectors are based on your account credentials, then the events will be created on your calendar but not on the user’s calendar.

Currently, it is not possible to create calendar events on users’ calendar dynamically, there is a similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Flow-to-create-calendar-event-on-users-calendar-dynam...

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I also have a realted question. I have a sharepoint calendar and when the person is updating his leave, his outlook calendar also should gets blocked . is there any workaroung for that

Hi @v-yamao-msft,

This is My FlowFlow.png

I don't know where i made mistake

Hi @DineshRaja94,

Could you share more details on your scenario? Are you trying to create an event on Outlook Calendar?

From the screenshot, it seems that you terminated the flow after a new record is created on entity Appointments. If you want to create events on Outlook calendar, please add action “Office 365 Outlook – Create event” in the flow.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yamao-msft,

thanks for reply.. Yes am use terminate action with success status.. i have one more question we can't able to block crm calender after create appointment using flow..

Thank You

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,061)