cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg27
Super User
Super User

Approval Flow is returning Rejected result regardless of response

I have created 2 new flows with an approval process, but regardless of how the approver responds, always returns a result of Rejected. I add a step "Start and wait for an approval". Then I add a new step of Condition Control and in the field "Choose a value", I added "Responses Approver response". I am then left with an "Apply to each window" with a field labeled "Select an output from previous steps" field and the value "Responses" there and Condition option below it. If I click on "Condition", I get my original condition is equal to condition box. Instead of having my original value of "Responses Approver response", it just has "Responses". If I leave that value there, leave the middle field set to "is equal to", and add "Approved" in the "Choose a value" field, then run the flow, the Response value always seems to be "NOT EQUAL TO" "Approved". Am I doing something wrong?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,272)