cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Approval Flow

I have one approver (one Email in the "Assigned to" field). I've chosen "Anyone From This List". When I build out the condition why am I now given 5 different options for the "Response" in the dynamic content and which one do I pick when building the condition?

There used to be one choice: "Response". Where are the 5 other versions of "Response" in the documentation?

And why does it automatically do an "Assign To Each"? I don't want an "Assign To Each". I haven't built an approval in a couple months but it didn't used to do that. Doesn't seem to be in the documentation either. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: Approval Flow

The issue was that the approval has to be set to "Anyone from the list", not "Everyone". If you start out with "Everyone" and then change it to "Anyone" you will still have to delete the "Apply to Each" and start over. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@CP153319Can you post a screen shot of your Flow please - that will make it easier to assist.

"Response" will give you the overall approval response - Approve or Reject.  This this the option that you probably want to use.  That said, please post a screen shot so that I can provide a solid answer.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

The issue was that the approval has to be set to "Anyone from the list", not "Everyone". If you start out with "Everyone" and then change it to "Anyone" you will still have to delete the "Apply to Each" and start over. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

""""The issue was that the approval has to be set to "Anyone from the list", not "Everyone". If you start out with "Everyone" and then change it to "Anyone" you will still have to delete the "Apply to Each" and start over. """""

@CP153319

OMG!!

This just saved about 3 years of my life!!!

Thank you!!!

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Glad the info helped you. I was going out of my freakin' mind until I figured it out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,408)