cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Approval Workflow - Condition Evaluates to False Even When All Approvers are 'Approve'

Good Day,

Can someone please help with this situation.

I have a approval workflow set to 'Require All Approvers to Approve'.

However, even when all has approved, the condition still evaluates to 'False'

I suspect it is because the 'outcome' of the approval is actually "Approve, Approve, Approve, Approve" instead of just 'Approve'.

Anyone had the same problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@Ogre 

Hey there.  So, the outcome will be "Approve" if it meets the criteria set.  The Responses will be the "approve" "approve" "reject" and so on, but they are in a different place and will have only one answer per response (with possibly multiple responses per approval).

I think you had another thread showing the condition, no?  Can you post that here with the Outcome as the criteria?  Just so we can make sure it's not a syntax thing or something.

Thanks!

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted

@edgonzalesThank you for to replying and sorry I replied so late.

Below are the snips of the flow and their actual values after it ran.

The problem is despite the outcome of the approval all returning 'approve' the condition still evaluates to false. I suspect it's because the actual outcome is 'Approve, Approve, Approve, Approve' instead of just 'Approve'.

Approval.pngApproval 2.PNGApproval 3.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (7,972)