Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxzor
Helper III
Helper III

Approval connector - Clickable sharepoint attachment link generation

Hello!

I have checked a lot of similar topic about how to generate clickable link within the approval but without luck.

I would like to create an approval that where inder the details an clickable link for all sharepoint item's attachment appears:

2021-04-28 16_22_15-Edit your flow _ Power Automate.jpg

Example:

Link1;

Link2

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@Foxzor try this :

Format : [Link Text](Link URL)

[Power Automate](https://flow.microsoft.com)

[Power Automate1](https://flow.microsoft.com)

Output :

jinivthakkar_0-1619623049374.png

Refer more about markdown format here : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/approvals-markdown-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Yeah, Thank you! I saw this solution but it is not working. 

I have tried this solution like below:

- Get attachments connector

- From the above I will have "Display name" of the attachments and the "url" of the attachments as well.

- In approval connector to Details I put [Display name](url) -> from the get attachment conenctor.

The flow ran succesfully but within the approval i received this:

2021-04-28 17_45_21-Window.jpg

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@Foxzor Looks like a temporary issue to me, please can you try may be after a day.

I tried your scenario and I was able to reproduce the issue and I also tried hardcoding the value even in that case it does not produce expected results.

I had tried just a couple of days back and it was working fine, just wait for a day or so and it should work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Wow! Interesting behaviour of this environment! Thank you for your suggestion...than I am waiting and I will come back with the result!

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,560)