cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB0007
Helper V
Helper V

Approval email with different sub approval buttons.

Hello,

I need to create an approval flow where the recipient can approve different items in the list.

So let's say I have a database with 10 items. All those items need to be approved in order to display in Power Apps.

Currently, in Power Automate, I can create an approval flow for each item individually, this means that the approver will get 10 emails to approve each item.

I want to create a flow that can summarize those 10 items in a list with checkbox and when the check box is checked, the status in SharePoint will update to Approved.

So the approver will get 1 email and approve multiple items in 1 email.

Can someone please help me?

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yiyingjiao
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @JB0007 

If I understand your question correctly, you'd like to display approval/deny options for multiple items in one single email.  Unfortunately, for power automate, each approval request email can only have one item.  You may create a flow to display all pending approval requests in one email but cannot perform approve/reject actions on more than one requests in one email.

An option that might make it more efficient for you is to see all the pending approvals under "Action items" in Power Automate.  You can perform approvals in bulk here(screenshot attached).

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Yiying Jiao

Support Engineer

Microsoft Power Platform

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly! Have a great day!

Screenshot 2022-06-01 235949.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yiyingjiao
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @JB0007 

If I understand your question correctly, you'd like to display approval/deny options for multiple items in one single email.  Unfortunately, for power automate, each approval request email can only have one item.  You may create a flow to display all pending approval requests in one email but cannot perform approve/reject actions on more than one requests in one email.

An option that might make it more efficient for you is to see all the pending approvals under "Action items" in Power Automate.  You can perform approvals in bulk here(screenshot attached).

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Yiying Jiao

Support Engineer

Microsoft Power Platform

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly! Have a great day!

Screenshot 2022-06-01 235949.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,588)