cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cactus_2030

Approval flow similar to Abobe Sign

Hi all,

I'm looking for suggestions on if/how I set up a flow for the below:

We want multiple users to be able to edit and collate information on a document which has pre defined collaborators and once they have made their edits a chosen user approves all the edits via a notification. Once approved a pre defined distribution list is automatically sent the final approved document (similar approval chain to Adobe Sign). Does anyone know if this is possible in Automate, the original doucment source would most likely be MS Powerpoint.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
PowerRanger
Super User
Super User

@cactus_2030 I would use a SharePoint Document Library as a datasource and activate "Content Approval" for that library. Once all edits are done a user must "Submit" the file for approval which then can be handled via PowerAutomate.

You may find some Ideas here:

sharepoint content approval flow - YouTube 

​Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item.

If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,866)