Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Approval form date created modification

Dear Flow Team,

I am currently working on the Approval flow, however, I found some fields which is highlight in RED color. I don't where is coming from? and how we can change that time either. 

As you see, in the detailed option I have already convert time zone to the my local time zone. 

Please kindly assist if you could share idea upon the question above based on my Approval below.

Thanks,

Phearin 

Flow.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approval form date created modification

Hi @phearin ,

Date Created is used to record and remind Approver of the approval request creation time to remind him to complete the approval as soon as possible, this is the standard format of Approval email.

As for the time display, it does not match your local time because the time zone it uses is Coordinated Universal Time, so the displayed time is different from your local time. It is currently impossible to convert and change it.

And it can't been removed, you could try to configure the specific expected time in Details.

Image reference:

10.PNG

Besides, if you want to convert the GMT time into local time in your Approval email, I have seen a similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Ability-to-change-TimeZone-in-Approval-Emails/idi-p/1...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Approval form date created modification

Hi V-Bacao,

Thank for feedback on this. 

As your suggestion, I have made it already by using covert timezone. 

However, I have issued with that Date Created section ONLY. Anyway, as suggested and comments there is no way to rid of that. If you have any further updates please kindly let me know on that option. 

Thanks,

Phearin 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,052)