cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Approval request to Delete a team site on premises

Hello Y'all, 

I hope everything is going well. 

I have an Excel sheet with 3000+ SharePoint team site on-premises that have not beings used in my organization for the last 90 days.

So, I want to use a flow to gather information from this Excel sheet, based on team site owner and team site URL and email it individually to each team site owner asking permission to close the team site, the answer should come to me directly via Outlook or somehow update a spreadsheet.

Any advice is more than welcome. Thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: Approval request to Delete a team site on premises

Hi @BleandroDaSilva,

For your requirements, it is possible to set up a flow to collect information from the excel file that stores the SharePoint site, send emails to the team site owners, and update the sheet with feedback. The flow configuration is as follows:

Step 1: Get the list rows present in a table, you can add a filter query to find the permission column value is ‘No’.

Annotation 2019-06-25 133331.png

Step 2: Create Start and wait for an approval to send approve email to team site owner.Annotation 2019-06-25 131618.png

Step 3: Add a  conditon to judge the Response whether Approve:

-If Yes, update the row of excel file, expecially change the value of permission into Yes.

I hope it will helps you. If you have any question, please contact us.

Annotation 2019-06-25 131726.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: Approval request to Delete a team site on premises

Hi @BleandroDaSilva,

For your requirements, it is possible to set up a flow to collect information from the excel file that stores the SharePoint site, send emails to the team site owners, and update the sheet with feedback. The flow configuration is as follows:

Step 1: Get the list rows present in a table, you can add a filter query to find the permission column value is ‘No’.

Annotation 2019-06-25 133331.png

Step 2: Create Start and wait for an approval to send approve email to team site owner.Annotation 2019-06-25 131618.png

Step 3: Add a  conditon to judge the Response whether Approve:

-If Yes, update the row of excel file, expecially change the value of permission into Yes.

I hope it will helps you. If you have any question, please contact us.

Annotation 2019-06-25 131726.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,237)